PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
Please find below the payment methods and cancellation policies regarding our tours and last minute deals:
- Request for bookings can be accepted by e-mail, online form, or phone
- Once confirmed services or space is available, an e-mail will be sent to you.
- A booking is confirmed only after a deposit has been made or, in the case of LAST MINUTE DEALS, after the full payment has been sent.
- Land Services, logistics support and event management services require a deposit of at least 50% at the moment of confirmation, and the final balance 30 days before the beginning of services. Land tours requested and confirmed with less of 30 days prior the start of the trip must be paid in total for confirming the services.
- Air tickets that need to be delivered by mail must be paid in total at the moment of booking.
- We accept bookings for a service only with deposit.
- As soon you want to book one of our tours, we need the following information concerning the person/people travelling:
- Full name
- Passport number
- Date of Birth
- Food and medical requirements
- Emergency phone number
- Contact details in case of emergency
- We are committed to protecting the privacy of our clients. All personal information provided to us will remain totally confidential; it will not be sold, rented, traded or shared with any third party. It's only used to confirm reservations on yachts or flight tickets
METHODS OF PAYMENT
You can make the payment at our office in Quito at the following address:
GALAPAGOS LAST MINUTE DEALS
Ulpiano Paez N21-74 and Robles, VALLADOLID Building. Of. 504 (La Mariscal zone)
Or, if you are outside of Ecuador, you can use one of the following methods:
We accept bank transfers to:
Bank: BANCO PICHINCHA
Address: AVE. AMAZONAS 4560 Y PEREIRA (QUITO - ECUADOR)
Account number: 35083115-04
Beneficiary: CARMANRISLE TURISMO CIA. LTDA (please be sure to send the money to this beneficiary, otherwise the transfer will rejected by our bank)
Swift Code: PICHECEQ
Phone bank: (593 2) 2980980
If you decide on a bank transfer, please confirm with your bank that they send us the total amount, keeping in mind the exchange rates.
Please add our processing fee of US $55 and also remember to add the fees that your local bank and any third party bank involved in the transfer may charge you. Intermediary banks are often used between your bank and our bank.
We accept Western Union payments to:
Name: CARLOS MANUEL RISUENO LEON
ID Card: (PLEASE REQUEST THIS NUMBER BY EMAIL IF YOU CHOOSE THIS METHOD)
Address: Ulpiano Paez N21-74 y Robles, Valladolid building, Of. 504
Tel/Fax: (593-2) 2566172 / Mobile: (593-9) 99256096
We accept payment by credit card using only PAYPAL:
WE ACCEPT PAYPAL PAYMENTS using AMERICAN EXPRESS, DINERS CLUB, VISA & MASTERCARD.
We do not accept credit cards for charges outside of Ecuador (except via Pay Pal). Unfortunately, in Ecuador we do not have the same system as in the USA or Europe.
CANCELLATIONS AND PENALTIES
- All cancellations received up to 90 days before the departure date, will be CHARGED 10% of the total amount as administrative expenses. and the rest REFUNDED IN FULL.When you buy a last minute deal to the Galapagos Islands, the payment has to be the full amount upfront and without option of refund
- Cancellation of Land Services received within 60 to 30 days before the departure date, will result in a 50% REFUND OF DEPOSIT.
- Cancellation of Land Services received within less than 30 days of the departure date, will result in THE FORFEIT OF THE TOTAL DEPOSIT.
- Cancellation of Cruises received within 30 - 90 days of start, will result in a FORFEIT OF 50% OF THE DEPOSIT.
- Cancellation of Hotel Bookings, Special Tours and Cruises (both in Ecuador and abroad) received less than 30 days of start, will result in THE FORFEIT OF THE TOTAL DEPOSIT.
- A cancellation is considered valid only when it is received in writing, either by mail or by fax.
- Any reimbursement must he handled directly by the booking agency.
- We will not refund any amount due to voluntarily unused services.
- Claims will be only be accepted in writing and must be accompanied by the unused service receipts, as well as any other documentation given to the client.
- Any claim must be presented in writing, within 30 days of the service date; if not, we will not be able to process it.
- For the recognition of any claim, the operator and its agents accept to submit them to the local Ecuadorian authorities' jurisdiction.
- Taking part in any of the services or activities specified on the invoice, will mean a total acceptance by the client(s) of all the general conditions specified in this contract.
VARIATIONS IN TOURS AND SERVICES
- The tour operator reserves the right to change the order of the itinerary if necessary to improve the service, so long as the circumstances are beyond their control and do not allow compliance with the original itinerary offered.
- If any change of the itinerary is requested by the passenger(s), all additional expenses inccurred due to this change must be paid by the passenger(s). All decisions regarding any change of itinerary will be of the complete jurisdiction and criteria of the guide.
- The company declines any responsibility for delays, advances or cancellations made by the airlines or any other transportation agency that may cause a variation of the itinerary. Any expenses that may be incurred due to this, will be covered directly by the client(s).
- If the number of passengers does not reach a minimum to be the service to be provided, or for any other justifiable reason the operator is obliged to cancel a tour, the client(s) reserves the right to a full refund of the total amount paid for the tour.
- In the case that any member of the visiting group our country should demonstrate bad behavior (breaking the conditions of booking and/or safety rules, the Guide reserves the authority to deny services to this person. The Agency or Tour Operator's only responsibility will be to refund this person the equivalent of the unfinished parts of the tour.
- Passengers who voluntarily chose not to make use of the outlined services will have no right to demand any reimbursement of the amount paid in advance for the services.
- The ground operator explicitly declares that, unless otherwise indicated, it is only an intermediary between the trips and the entities or persons carrying out the services indicated in the itineraries, such as transport agencies, hotels, restaurants, yachts, etc.
- As agents, all tickets, exchange orders or vouchers are issued by the service provider directly to the passenger, and subject to any and all terms and conditions, under which such means of transportation, accommodation or other services are offered or provided. The organizer therefore declines any responsibility for deficiency in any of the services offered, as well as for any injury, damage, accident, delays or irregularities that may occur during the offering of services to the passengers on the trip or their belongings.
- When traveling by vehicles hired or owned by the organizer, the traveler is bound by local law regarding accidents and therefore renounces any other rights that may correspond to him.
- The payment of possible indemnities in the case of accidents corresponds exclusively to the insurance companies, therefore excluding any responsibility of third parties, such as air or sea transportation, operator companies, etc.
- Transportation lines involved in these tours are not considered responsible for any act, omission or irregularity that may occur during the time that the passengers are aboard their crafts or during the transfers given by them.
- The bookings agent, airlines involved and general agent will not be liable for any vehicle furnished by any such other party, firm or corporation in carrying out or failing to carry out arrangements previously agreed upon, not for the negligent misconduct of any such other party, firm or corporation in providing or failing to provide are not be held responsible for any act, omission or event during the time passengers are not on board their conveyance. The passenger contract in use by the airlines concerned, when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between booking agent, airline general agent and the purchaser of these and/or passengers.
NOTE: We strongly recommend that passengers take out travel insurance prior to departure.